Sunday 6 October 2019

Tea. And Cake.

Hello.

Tea and cake, what could be better!

This is the birthday card I made for Cass at the end of August. And we always have tea and cake at the Crafty Cabin!

I've used this fab Vera Lane Tea Girl image which I've combined with a row of cupcakes!  This was a variation of a card I'd made a couple of weeks before for a friend who had asked me to make a card for her friend's new house! The brief for that was quirky, purple hair.... 

I added the words and cake to the sentiment and it's only if you look real close you can see it's not the same font.



Whimsical Tea Gal and Cupcakes - Vera Lane Studios
Copics


I've combined one of the Besties stamps for this one and given her a mustard coloured hat which was how the recipient looked in one of the photos I was sent! I think if I was doing this again though I'd use the VLS Tall Town set of images rather than the Tiddly Inks town but I do like how it looks.




Besties and Boutique Hats - Vera Lane Studios
Town - Tiddly Inks
Copics
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box








Thanks for dropping by today.



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...