Wednesday 13 February 2019

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

I've gone for something really simple this month.  It's not what I had planned to do but I'm happy with it.  Maybe I'll do my original plan next month!!




It's Cold - Vera Lane Studios
Copics
Stitched Squares - The Works
Swirly Snowflakes embossing folder - Creative Expressions

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this icy creation Susan. That snowman is fab and I love the icy window frame. Gorgeous embossed background too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card Susan, Lovely clean design and the image is so cute...I rarely end up making what I set out to do!
Chris
x

Tracey T said...

What a brilliant image. Would be great for mass production (I know, getting ahead of myself, it's only February!) xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...