Saturday 1 December 2018

Time For Tea Designs

Hello again, I'm back with my Time for Tea card for today.  I've used the jumper and a sentiment from the You're Snow Cool collection.  I've gone for this as I like to get my fix of festive wear in up until Christmas and today is the first day!!

I've paper pieced the jumper with a bit of leftover paper which I thought was perfect for the occasion!




You're Snow Cool - Time for Tea Designs
Snowflake corner punch - Martha Stewart
Knit One Purl One embossing folder
Circles - Spellbinders






Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, too cute! Love the sentiment AND the jumper! Brilliant!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...