Saturday 6 October 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Use a Stencil

I was playing with Distress Oxides - the base was a test for I made for the Lovely Abi, but it became a different card - I'll share that another day.  I don't even remember the stencils I used now!!


Sentiment - Darkroom Door
Distress Oxides
Stencils

I'll be back shortly with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Jo said...

Love, love, love the colours on this x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a beautiful card Susan. Love the inky stenciled layers. You totally nailed this one! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...