Saturday 29 September 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all - sorry for my absence.  I've been laptopless for a week so have been unable to blog.  I'm quite sure that no one noticed I was gone though!

However, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Spots/Dots

Two cards I made a while ago for this challenge.  And I'm hiding a **** one under this lovely card so look away after you've seen Mr Tomte.




Birthday Tomte - Faery Ink
Copics
Happy Birthday - Sue Wilson
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers
Dewdrops





Birthday Fairy - LotV
Copics
Ribbon

Back in a while with my Time For Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Chris said...

Love the Tomte card Susan...and a bit scared to say it but I also love the **** one!
Happy weekend
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...