Saturday 18 August 2018

Time For Tea Designs



Hello again.

I'm back with my Time for Tea card for today.  

There's a couple of new collections out in the Time for Tea shop just in time for Autumn.  Well, the kids are back at school, before we know it will be the September weekend, then a couple of weeks later the October week and then it's Christmas.  Happy New Year all......

I've used the cute wee hedgehog from the I Love Autumn full collection and there's 15% off right now as an introductory offer.



 I Love Autumn - Time for Tea
Copics
Friend - Sizzix Tim Holtz
Leaves Border and Corner Punches - Martha Stewart







2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Susan and a very cute hedgehog
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's super cute! Love the Maple leaf edge! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...