Saturday 30 June 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Summer Brights

Now normally around this time of year after the schools have stopped it would be raining. A lot. But this year it's sunny and it has more or less for weeks!  This is a card I made earlier on in the year but I had to use bright colours and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge (well, not that perfect cos there is ****) in it.  I was going to make another one last night to cover up this atrocity but discovered that the gig I thought was Saturday was actually Friday.  So no extra card (yet).


Summer Days - The Paper Shelter
Copics
Flowers
Crystal Drops
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box

Back shortly with my T4T card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You don't need an extra card Susan, this one is perfect! I love the bright *%@#, (I know it's a dirty word to you, so won't utter it, LOL) orange and yellow combo. So zingy and delish. I think you've done a stellar job on this gorgeous card. LOVE the papers and that cutie is coloured to perfection. Brilliant creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...