Wednesday 28 February 2018

Chasing Cars

Hello again.

I thought I'd come back and share this card I made for a friend to give another friend on her wedding at the weekend just gone.

Other than a card featuring friendship I was given free reign so I decided to go for this Make it Crafty car and make my own registration plate!

I really love how this turned out. I love WoW cards for a wedding and this is sligthly different, although I've still got a lot of white going on.



Wedding Car - Make it Crafty
Copics
Doily Heart - Cheery Lynn (have used the hearts as embellishments too)
Hearts embossing folder - Sue Wilson


Thanks for dropping by today.



4 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous.....love the number plate! x

Chris said...

It's a brilliant card Susan, beautiful design love the image and the personalised plate!
Chris
x

Wishcraft said...

Fab image Susan and a gorgeous card too, really lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Cara said...

This is fantastic and I love the number plate x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...