Saturday 5 November 2016

Woosh. Whizz. Bang

Evening! 

This is the first time for ages I made a card during crafty night just because. LOTV had a wee special offer recently and I decided to buy this digi image.  I had such fun making this card - got some paints out and chucked it at. some black card (almost literally). I used a chunky glue pen to add some glue round the edges so I could glitter round the edges. I think you can almost hear the fireworks going off.




Bonfire Night - LotV
Copics
Paints
Glitter

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan, love the sweet stamp and all those bright colours
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a fabby card, Love your fireworks they're cool, Love Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...