Monday 1 June 2015

Happy Birthday Scott

Hello!

Well, what a busy weekend that was. Scott's party. A surprise visitor yesterday, barely time to draw breath and the weekend was gone in a flash.

Today has been Scott's birthday and he's had a great day - he even said earlier, thanks for a great birthday....awww.

So this is the card from us. I'll share the one from Craig later.  I found this image half coloured in the other day and thought it would be perfect for Scott.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Little Miss Muffet  - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Polka Dot Pals Andy - LMMS
Sentiment - MFT

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
Bo Bunny

   Tools 
Blueprints - MFT
Corner Rounder
Stitched Circle Dies - Lil Inkers

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the cute image and fabulous papers.
I am pleased that Scott had such a great birthday.
Sue xx

Sammy said...

This is a fab card Susan! Love that sentiment, may well need to go shopping so I can use it for my youngsters... x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is a great card Susan, I ,over your co,urging and the papers you have used are fab...just perfect for a 10 year old ( or a 50 year old...(-; ) I would say...xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...