Monday 6 April 2015

Why Is It So Hard To Think Of Blog Post Titles

Hello.

Well it's been a sunny Easter Monday and we've had our first BBQ of the season... yeah, I know, I can't believe it either.

It's strangely quiet in the house this evening. Scott went off to BB camp this morning until Saturday. They've arrived safely and the sun is shining so all is good.

Today I'm sharing a baby card with you, not just for one as you can see, but for twins. This is a Mo Manning image which is absolutely fabulous, these babies are so cute. I've paper pieced their little babygros just to give it some colour but I actually prefer white babygros but that might be just too much white!! I've kept the card simple as I wasn't really sure when the twins were one of each variety how to embellish the card without going too much one way or the other. This was a card I was asked to make and I popped it through a friend's door (across the street) and by the time I got back home, she had text to say how fabulous it was, now that's definitely a satisfied customer.



Stamps 
Twins - Mo Manning

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Card Candy


 Thanks for dropping by today. I've been a bad blogger recently so I'm going to spend some time tomorrow catching up with all your blogs!

Oh and thanks also for the birthday wishes, and fabulous cards that I got for my birthday on Friday! They really brightened my day.


4 comments:

Joey said...

Susan this is too cute! fab card. Jo x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute image and I love rhe little babygros. Your blog title made me smile too.

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS design, gorgeous image and lovely paper piecing! I'm not surprised you had a very satisfied customer!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, and belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...