Friday 2 January 2015

Is It Just Me?

Or is everyone else confused about what day it is?!

Just a quick post tonight - thought I'd share this card I made for a friend's wee boy last year. My brief was that he was having a rainbow themed birthday party.... I went through all sorts of permutations and came across this idea on Pinterest. So decided to make the caterpillar have a rainbow coloured body! It's a very simple card but I love it.


Stamps 
Sentiment - Phill Martin Stamps

 Embellishments 
2 - Thickers Alphabet
Googly Eyes

 Tools
Circle Nesties
Alphabet - Memory Box
Lattice Embossing Folder
Cropadile (for the antennae)

 Thanks for dropping by tonight.


8 comments:

Juls said...

Cute xx

Erika said...

That is such a cute card and yes I haven't a clue what day it is. It will be good to get back to normal next week.

HNY to you, hugs snd happy crafting,
Erika. x

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused with the day !! Fabulous card xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hiya! Happy New Year, I am confused! This Is one cute card. Loving the Google eyes x

Tracey T said...

What a great idea for a colourful, fun card for a little boy. Bet he loves this. xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a cute card, love the caterpillar, Happy New Year sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Rachel said...

Hi Susan, Happy New Year!
Super cute card!

To be honest I'm a bit glad to be back at work today....at least I know what day it is today!! Wedgie xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Still confused, yes! You know how much I love this one, super cute & at some point I will have to case it I am sure! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...