Saturday 17 May 2014

It's a Biggie at Sweet Stampin'

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Milestone Birthdays

This is in honour of our lovely Fi who is celebrating a big birthday tomorrow.

Our sponsors this week are Crafts U Love.

Now I am really hoping that is this is the card I have made and sent to Fi for her birthday that she does actually have it.... 

I've used this fabulous Mo Manning image called Big Girl Pants which I bought especially for the occasion.





Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Digi Galore - Kraft
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
ABC Challenge - L for Lots of Layers
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Birthdays

Stamps
Big Girl Pants - Mo Manning
Kids Quote Sentiment - Inkadinkadoo
Sentiment - Paper Smooches

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
MME

 Embellishments 
Pearls coloured with Copics

 Tools 
Square Dies - Quickutz
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Fi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

 Susan 
x

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and great colours, I have this sentiment, such a fun one. Just one thing, Fi's birthday is tomorrow according to her FB page x

Tracey T said...

I love this! Great image and your layout is lovely - just like you to think of using Fi's fave colour, too. Am smiling at the sentiment... I know exactly how many fingers I'd get if I asked that question in school! xxx

Fiona said...

woo hoo Susan....I have a wee mile of cards to open tomorrow so maybe it is in there...it's gorgeous!!

Marianne - yes it is tomorrow!!

Fi
x

Jo said...

Aw, that's a fab card, love that image & fun sentiment!Hope you have a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Chris said...

Fab card, Susan! Love the image and the sentiment, brilliant!
Chris
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the fun image and sentiment and wonderful design.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the image and fabulous sentiments.
Wendy xx

rachel said...

brilliant Susan - wonderful work xx

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Gorgeous card hunni. I love the stamp and sentiment, and your colouring is fab. x

Debs said...

Totally fabulous!!! Love the image and the sentiment is brilliant.
Have a wonderful day - sun is already shining here :o)
Debs xx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card. Perfect colouring and I love all the lacy edges on your layers.

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love this image and the wonderful shape of your layers. Awesome sentiment too. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Layers Challenge

Chris said...

Me again! Just to thank you for joining the Ladybugs this challenge!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this one Susan! Laughed so hard when I read the sentiment. Utterly perfect for a few 'big girl' birthdays coming up!! Hugs, Wends x

Cindye Wile said...

This is fabulous. Love the image and the sentiment. :)
Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
Cindye DT

Nikki said...

Lovely card. Great image and sentiment. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...