Wednesday 30 April 2014

Another Day. Another Bear.

Hello.

How are you today? It's very dull here today which is so different from yesterday as it was a beautiful day yesterday. 

Went to see Magnum last night with the lovely Cass. They were fabulous. Really good night!

So to today's card. Well, actually it was for an anniversary card at the start of April for my friend to give her husband. She likes a card with a bear on it and who am I to argue! This cutie Louie, from Digistamp Boutique came in the same set as the one I used with the banner. You know the **** one for Fee's God-daughter's birthday ;) 



Stamps 
Louie Love Set - Digi Stamp Boutique
Sentiments - Lindsey Mason
Heart (can't remember, might be Stampin Up)

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Paper 
From stash

Embellishments
Heart Brad

  Thanks for dropping by today.


5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, that ted's a real sweetie & you've coloured him so good!
hugs Jo x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Susan! he's one very cute bear!! I love the papers and fab layout! :-)
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, adorable image and I love the sentiments.
Sue xx

rachel said...

Hi Susan - super card - imagine magnum still be going - I'm sure I saw them at Donnington in about 1983. My memory is a bit hazy though! Lol!!! Hugs Rachel x

Cass said...

Gorgeous card! Magnum sure were fab! Xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...