Friday 19 October 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

Morning all.
 
It's time for a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and today.. it should have been my turn to host the challenge but sadly this week I haven't actually managed to get my card finished on time so my lovely friend Cathy said she would host for me this time :)  Thank you Cathy. Mwah.
 
So anyway, you want to know the theme don't you? Well, it's
 
Christmas 9 Weeks And Counting
 
And why do I not have a card ready? Well, it's because I can't get to my stuff! The image is coloured, just not put on a card yet, so I shall have something for you before the start of the next challenge :) And why can I not get to my stuff?! Cos we've been decorating the living room this week so there's been lots of stuff put in the dining room and I can't get to the the table!!
 
So, enough of my excuses. Pop on over to Totally Papercrafts to see the Christmassy inspiration the DT have left for you :)
 
Susan xxx

2 comments:

Kim said...

please don't tell me scary stories Susan! We start decorating my lounge next week - and my crafting stuff has got to be packed & moved! I'm hoping it's just going to be for a week otherwise I can feel a stressy breakdown looming....!
Kim x

Anne said...

I feel you pain Susan. We've just finished the dining and living rooms. Pain in the butt ain't it? Stops us having crafty fun lol
Anne x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...