Wednesday 2 June 2010

A few cards

Had a busy old weekend really and I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Boys have been off school and nursery since Thursday - they go back tomorrow thank goodness. And yesterday was Scott's 5th birthday! He had a high old time. We had a party for him at the Big Adventure which he loved and he got to play with lots of nice new toys - although he says his favourite things are the Barcelona strip with Scott and 5 on it, the goalie gloves and the water pistol.... Anyway here are some cards I've done recently - sorry still can't work out how to turn them round. This is using a LOTV stamp (I ordered some of the new ones on Tuesday as well :D!) Did this for an anniversary card for my brother in law and sister in law's anniversary. I just loved it - and didn't actually want to part with it. I fear I may need to make this card again. This is a card I made using another LOTV stamp (did I mention I ordered some new ones...) for the people next door who had a wee girl a few weeks ago.
And this is the one I did for the new big brother...
And lastly a card I did for my friend Gill who was leaving work to start a new job. It's the SN coffee time (I think) manga stamp. I really liked it but felt it was missing something and after I did a class using Stampin' Up! stuff I realised what it was. It could just do with some old olive ink around the nestie edge! I think this is another card that may see the light of day again.
Off now to finish Scott's thank you cards for his presents and to make an anniversary card for some friends. Now I wonder what card I might use for that.....
TFL
Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...