Saturday 3 February 2024

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time the theme is Valentines.  Oh how I struggled.  My desk is strewn with the discarded cards that didn't make the cut.  I finally made one I was happy with and then had another idea so I did that too....


Various Tracey Hey sets 
Copics/Promarkers
Postage Collage die - Waffle Flower




Six Nations - Just Inklined
Scotland - Janet Klein for AALL and Create
Have Hearts, Let's Go to Scotland - Vera Lane Studio
Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide
Memorydex die - Heidi Swapp
Copics/Promarkers



Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Two such totally different cards, both great takes on the theme- the first is so cute and sweet- love the stamps and the die. As for the second.... it's brilliant- very clever, original and 'Susan' - I love it!
xx

Pat K said...

Two fabulous makes Susan...love them both. xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time our theme is Animals.  Easy you'd think? And maybe if I hadn't ...