Saturday 20 January 2024

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time the theme is Birth/Wedding/Anniversary.

I had a baby shower card to make this week and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge.  Now I come to post it thought I'm thinking that maybe it's not suitable for Birth because it's not celebrating the actual birth.  Maybe I'll make another card! 



Badger and Fox - Lee Holland
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers

Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

So cute, love the woodland creatures and the background trees - I think it fits the challenge perfectly!
xx

Wendy said...

Awww so cute, gorgeous card Susan.. ! I am hoping to create and blog more this year 😊x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...