Saturday 29 April 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' and this time our theme is Animals.  And this is another challenge where you'd think it was simple.... made something last week, decided wasn't overly happy with it so had another plan.  However this week I've been in Sheffield for the snooker so I've kind of run out of week and at 11.20pm last night I had to admit defeat in that I wasn't going to get the card done - it was almost there too so I might see if I can finish it later.

Good job I found this wee dude! 



Seeing is Believing, Sweet Stems - Tracey Hey
Copics/Promarkers


Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...