Saturday 29 April 2023

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Part 2

Hello.
 
So I posted my Sweet Stampin' card earlier and then had a conversation with a friend about the other thing I had done but hadn't wanted to use.  She encouraged* me to put this one up as she loved it.  So here you go, the original thing I made for this week's challenge.  There may even be a part 3 to this if I do get round to finishing last night's idea!

*kicked my butt and told me to put it up


Tea-tastic - Amanda Jayne Designs
Copics/Promarkers


Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love it Susan, Glad you listened to your friend. She must be an amazing person with good taste....oh wait. Glad you listened to ME. I do love this and now others can as well.
Love Lorraine

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...