Saturday 9 April 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' .  The theme this time is Easter/Spring Mood Board  the photos that make up this board were all taken by our lovely Wends who compiled them to give us this inspiration.


Now this is actually the card I sent to Wends for her birthday and now that she has received it I feel that I can share it for the challenge.  I had another idea last night for which card I would use but looking at everything today I've no idea what my idea was! And I know they're ducklings but I wouldn't call Wends duck so I went with chick instead!


Spring Farm - LotV
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers


Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;))

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous card! Love that sentiment xx

Chris said...

Beautiful CAS card Susan- love the ducklings!
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas card - so sweet.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...