Saturday 26 March 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

.Hello.
 
Time for a new challenge Sweet Stampin' .  The theme this time is Use Your Old Stash. Now I have to confess that this is a combination of old and new.  The Lindy's Magicals I used for the background are new but the Little Miss Attitude was one of the very first stamps I bought, the Black Soot DI, the Tim Holtz Snarky stickers and the AALL and Create No are all older (full disclosure, the No is actually from a number set and had a full stop after it but I didn't ink that bit).

So here is Little Miss A's memorydex card - got the memorydex holder for my birthday last year, made two cards and they recently went in the bin because they were rubbish so this is my first (ish) memorydex card.







Little Miss Attitude - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Collection
Numbers - Janet Klein for Aall and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Prima Donna Purple - Lindy's Magicals 
Black Soot Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Snarky Sayings - Tim Holtz

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;))

5 comments:

SarahR said...

I loved the Gorjuss stamps and I have, ahem!, a number of them - this being one of 'em. Love what you've done with her - the colour choice is fab and that sentiment (however you made it!) is just perfect!! Sarah

(P.S.) I put some colouring in the bin yesterday, got to be my worst ever. Even hubby very politely said 'that's not some of your best work, is it?!). It happens, doesn't it!

Chris said...

Fabulous card Susan, great mixture of your stamps -old and new!- lovely to see a Gorjuss girl again- I remember when every other card I saw had one of these stamps on it- now I hardly ever see them. I can't remember the last time I inked up any of mine, going to try to find time to have a play with them again.
xx

Pat K said...

WOW..Love what you've done with this oldie Susan. You've made her so current and with the best sentiment. x

Fiona said...

oh love this Susan, just my kind of card and of course that gorjuss girl is fab! Need to check out what Lindy's magicals are though!

Fi
x

Lorraine said...

Ha ha I love that sentiment! A gorgeous card and fab stamp
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...