Friday 3 September 2021

Whimsy September Release

Hello. 

It's new release time at Whimsy and I have a couple of cards to share today.  I've used the Aussie Friends set (although I have used the same image).


When I was colouring in the platypus I suddenly thought of Perry the Platypus from the cartoon Phineas and Ferb which the boys loved when they were younger.  So I decided that Perry was on his holidays and sending a postcard.  The postmark is made using the smallest circle from the Scalloped Circle set and the lines are the tines from the pitchfork from the Slimline Chicken Coop set.




Aussie Friends, Slimline Chicken Coop, Scalloped Circles, Best Friends - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxides

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop









 Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...