Saturday 11 September 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is Colours of Autumn.  Now unfortunately I got my weeks mixed up and thought I had another week to create....at 11.25pm last night I realised that wasn't the case! So here is a wee autumnal ATC.  And the look on the girls face?  That was me last night!!





Warm and Cosy - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Knit One Purl One Embossing Folder 


Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Cute ATC! Love the stamp- she does look warm and cozy in that lovely red coat... even if a little bit fed up!!
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...