Saturday 22 May 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is Tags.

I've been thinking of what to do for this for ages - like really ages, since I set the challenge.  Did I do anything about it? No.  Could I decide what to do? No. Did I remember that I needed to do one?  Yes.  At 9pm last night!

So here is Maya.  On a tag.



Maya - Stamping Bella
Script - Indigo Blu
Background Noise - AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Distress Oxide Sprays - Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feather
Distress Oxide - Fozzilized Amber

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh Maya is brilliant. I love your tag. Rainy Saturday afternoon here so trying and failing to catch up with everyone's blogs!! H xx

Chris said...

You came up trumps in the end- it's a fabulous tag!
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, YES! This is AMAZING!! Your colour choice, that inky background, the fab stamp this is utterly inspired hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...