Monday 31 May 2021

Bank Holiday Blues

Hello.

It's Bank Holiday Monday so I've no doubt that the weather will be rubbish.  Not that it matters here in Glasgow as we're STILL in lockdown.  After 30482305 days I can't see an end in sight. Ever.

This is a card I made fairly recently.  I was just looking through some old cards there and found some more than a year old.  And Easter cards too (but they're from this year so not too bad....)




Heart of 90's - Faery Ink
Sentiment - Alpaca Pals
Radio Waves - Visible Image
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Numbers - Tim Holtz Sizzix


 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I LOVE that faery ink image, I so need to colour mine up, it's fab! Gorgeous colouring and super cool card design hun! Fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...