Sunday 22 November 2020

Spreading the Joy?

Hello.

Usually around this time I've year I have loads of cards that I've made through the year and I suddenly decide to clear out the folder on the laptop and start sharing them. Not this year... don't get me wrong, they are still there but I've decided to start Christmas now! So from now until the big day I'm going to share something Christmassy.  If I'm feeling the need to overshare I'll pop something non Christmassy in a second post of the day......

 There will be no order to these (apart from one or two) so here we go with today's.

Is Chester feeling the Christmas joy?  I don't think so, do you?!



Chester Bubbles - Little Miss Muffet 
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Circles - Creative Expressions
Words - Sizzix/Tim Holtz
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a great card - I love the sentiment! Seriously behind with my Crimbo cards this year but as there's no chance of me going shopping outside Dumfries and Galloway (cheers Covid) I'm going to have to get my act together xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a fabby sentiment!! He looks less than impressed, Love H x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...