Wednesday 25 November 2020

Big Gnome

Hello.

Not a card today! I'm trying to do a tiered tray for Christmas and decided I'd make a Tomte.  Unfortunately this guy is too big so he's just sitting watching me now as I craft!

There are loads of ideas on Pinterest for these - have a look, I had a lot of fun! His wee Santa hat came from Build a Bear - and used to belong to one of the boys' stuffed animals! Could have been a monkey, could have been a bear - no idea!



Fleecy Socks
Rice
Faux Fur
Wooden Bead



 Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh hes brilliant. I am in the middle of making 4 of these wee guys, they just need their hats and beards to finish them off. I have got old jumpers for hats :) Have a fabby Wednesday xx H x

Chris said...

Brilliant make Susan- he's just so cute!
xx

Lorraine said...

Awww he looks brilliant - so cute. Love it.
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...