Monday 1 June 2020

Happy Birthday Scott

Hello.

Well look at this, me sharing a couple of cards on the right day! These are Scott's birthday cards and it's his birthday today!! 

Poor old Craig got bought cards for his birthday but I didn't really have an awful lot of choice but to do Scott's otherwise, he would have had no birthday cards at all.

The trouble with being 15 is that footballer digi images are either too young or too old. So I've used a couple of the Football Trio images from LotV which just shows a leg......



Scott and Craig both love Brooklyn 99 so thought this was a good card for Craig to give him.  I just printed a photo of a dude from the show and added a sentiment (I think it might be Captain Holt, but I don't actually know)




Stamps Colouring Medium Cardstock/Paper Ink Embellishments Tools 

Stay safe and well friends.

 Thanks for dropping by today.  

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday to Scott, Hope he has had a nice lockdown birthday, the card is super, Im struggling for ideas for Toms birthday , hes 16 in August!! Yickes!!! Hope alls well, Hazel x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Captain Holt! That is SO fun Susan! We are big '99' fans, Greg and Georgie would get such a giggle from that card! I must think more outside the box! LOVE the way you think chick! Hugs, Wends xoxo (Nailed it with the leg only football image too, awesome idea!!)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...