Monday 29 June 2020

A Musical Masterpiece

Hello.

I'm not sure I'd really call my card a masterpiece but there are a few musicals on it! It was Craig's friend's birthday at the end of last week and Craig asked me to make him a card so I went with a few of the musicals I knew he liked.  The crown from Janet Klein's hat set came in very useful for the Six reference!



Crown from the Hat Set - AALL and Create
Gold Wink of Stella
18th - Julie Hickey
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box

Stay safe friends.

 Thanks for droppiItg by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is awesome hun! Perfect for a theatre buff! Such a beautiful personalised creation. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...