Saturday 13 April 2019

Time For Tea Designs

Hello.

I'm here with today's Time for Tea card.  This is from the new release - Bonnie Hey Friend set.  You might remember last week that I used the coffee cup as a card, this week I've used the mobile phone and created a wee message on it.  The Hey Friend, coffee cup and envelope are in the set but I added the soon and me by using the Snipping tool to create png files of the words which I then changed to transparent backgrounds so they would merge on to my file with ease.  Really pleased with it.  Also pleased that I used a piece of paper which has been in my stash FOREVER!!!!


Bonnie Hey Friend - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Coffee Cup - MFT






Back later with my Sweet Stampin' card.


2 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant.....love how you did the message on the phone.....and that paper is gorgeous! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, so clever! Let's do coffee and then cocktails! :D Hugs, Wends xoxos

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...