Saturday 6 April 2019

Time For Tea Designs

Morning.

I'm here with today's Time for Tea card.  There was a new release on Monday - Bonnie Hey Friend set.  So I thought I'd try something a little different and I've used the coffee cup, but I've actually made it a card blank! I copied the image twice and rotated one so it was directly above the other and placed them so the top of the lids joined together, then I printed and cut! The middle part (the cardboard sleeve) I have made using a paper crimper but I don't think it shows up properly on the photo. So pleased it worked.  I might try the same with the phone!! 


You can see the original image from the set artwork below.


Bonnie Hey Friend - Time for Tea Designs
Sentiment - Just Rite Stamps
Copics
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers
Paper Crimper



Back at a less antisocial hour with my Sweet Stampin' card.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...