Saturday 23 March 2019

Time for Tea Designs


Hello.

I'm here with my Time for Tea card for today and I've used the beer from Anthony Birthday Collection set.  A useful image for me as I have so many work cards to make!





Anthony Birthday Collection - Time for Tea Desings
Copics
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box
Circles - Spellbinders
Stitched Circles - Lil Inkers
Beer Embossing Folder - Apple Blossom



Time for Tea

Time For Tea Community Facebook Group



Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Perfect card for a fella xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fab card for the big boys! Brilliant hun. Love the beer related embossed words! Brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...