Friday 8 March 2019

Floss Like a Boss


Hello.

Well this is odd, I seem to have got in to the habit of only posting when I have a DT card to post but I actually have tons of cards I've made this year and not shared yet.

This is a card I made for my friend's wee boy - I was a bit late in getting it to him but it didn't matter as she posted it on Facebook when it arrived with the caption "Auntie Susan makes the best cards".



X Box Die - MFT
Twine
Crystal Drops

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant.....that must be the most perfect boy card right now! x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card for a boy!
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...