Saturday 9 February 2019

Time for Tea Designs

Today's Time for Tea card is still following the love theme.  I've used Phoebe Hugs and I've printed the lyrics to one of my favourite Black Stone Cherry songs.  I added the image in the middle of the lyrics which I printed in black so that the text would be white. I printed the image again and coloured her in and stuck her down with 3d foam.

Time for Tea have now moved from Etsy to a standalone website - check them out, it's a one stop shop for the blog and shopping.


Phoebe Hugs - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
You cut with SNC
Love - The Works
Cherry - Spellbinders



Time For Tea Insta Page

Thanks for dropping by today - I'm off to the rugby at Murrayfield.  Catch ya.



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...