Saturday 16 February 2019

Time For Tea Designs

Good morning.

We have a new release over at Time for Tea - there are some fabby new images for you to take a look at.  Why not go and check them out.

I've used Gardening Emily and Ernie for my card (well, I've used Ernie). And... I haven't done a square card, wonders will never cease. Wee Ernie just appealed to me and I think he probably thinks he's being helpful but he's just digging up his bones instead.  I've also used the bone from It's Pawty Time to stick in his wheelbarrow!



Gardening Emily and Ernie and It's Pawty Time - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Circles - Go Kreate

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenge 

Animal Antics - Southern Girls 









Time for Tea

Time For Tea Community Facebook Group



Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Susan! This is perfect for our challenge at Southern Girls this week! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

He iS so cute Susan! Love the circular shape too! Dogs do like to 'help' in the garden. Once my OH planted 200 spring bulbs, our 'helpful' 8 month old Great Dane dug the whole lot up again. Hubby not too pleased ...neither was I when I saw the kitchen floor!
xx

Jo said...

Oh, he's adorable....love a circle card too! x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...