Saturday 17 November 2018

Time for Tea Designs

Hello again.

I'm back with Time for Tea card for today.  I've used one of the little robins from the Season's Tweetings collection.

I decided just to go with a kraft and white colour combo and just that wee pop of red for his little red breast. No idea where I got the little tree but I painted it white and stuck it on as it could be his biscuit he's going to dunk in his hot chocolate...... 






Season's Tweetings - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
Frostyville Wreath - Memory Box
Stitched Circles - The Works
Snowball gems
Ribbon






 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh I love this robin - they are my most favourite birds at any time. This is a new stamp designer I haven't heard of so I'm off to investigate. I love your cute card and the lovely brown colouring.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Susan. That robin is adorbs and I LOVE the kraft and white combo. Delish chick. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...