Saturday 17 November 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. And it's not just any old challenge this week.  Oh no, it's our 9th birthday! 9? Can you believe it.

This week our theme is

Sparkle, Glitz, Shine and Glitter

So as much glitter as you can possibly shake a stick at! 

It's also a sad day on Sweet Stampin' as it it's our lovely Abi's last day.  She's decided to hand over her bosses cap and is leaving me and Wends in charge.  They're awfully big boots to fill and I hope that we manage to, in some way, fill the humungous chasm she's leaving by going.

So anyway, without further ado, here's my card.  I've got to tell you, this was made in about 20 minutes during my lunchbreak yesterday.  And she's made from leftovers.  Poor wee abandoned, unloved fairy.  But what do you know, sometimes the cards you spend the least amount of time on become your favourites.


 

Fairy - Lili of the Valley
Sentiments - WOW
Copics
Wink of Stella
Star Background die - Sue Wilson

Back shortly with my Time for Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



5 comments:

Fiona said...

What a lovely card - that sentiment is fab. I'm just deciding whether to join the Copics revolution - what do you think? Should I put them on my Christmas list? I'm delighted to be part of the Sweet Stampin DT and looking forward to getting to know you and your work.

Chris said...

Fabulous card Susan, lovey sparkle and colour combo....would look good in pink too...:) !!
Insubordination already!
xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Ha ha Chris, i'm right behind you!

Susan, this is one of my favourite ever cards, she's just so fab! I've put the odor eaters in the boots so I hope they're not too smelly lol! Good Luck to you & Wends xxx

Tracey T said...

Love this card! You're going to have to watch out for that Chris, tho' - mentioning the "p" word already ... tsk... Doffs cap, tugs forelock ...;o) xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I'm seriously losing it, I could have sworn I'd commented on this one too! Maybe there's gremlins?!! LOL. This card is adorable and utterly perfect to farewell our lovely Abi. I can't quite get my head around Sweet Stampin' without her there!! But I think Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron can make a go of it right?! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...