Monday 2 July 2018

Time For Tea Challenge


It's time for a new challenge at Time for Tea.

This time our challenge is 

Hit The Beach

Now I've used Splashing Around for my card as normally summer in Scotland is a bit of a wash out. I say a bit.... but we all know that Scotland is green for a reason! This year though it's been completely different and we're actually getting a summer!

I've created a wee scene with her dancing on the beach with all the grey rainclouds behind her.  I've also sprayed some Goosebumps so it looked a bit like rain.




Splashing Around - Time For Tea Designs
Sentiment - Stamping Bella
Copics
Colour Cloud Ink
Goosebumps






Thanks for dropping by today.

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...