Saturday 14 July 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Occupations/Hobbies

I didn't know if I'd picked the right card to share this week but my lovely teamies assured me that music could in fact be a hobby or an occupation so here you go!


Saxophone Girl - The Paper Shelter
Music Background - Visible image
Copics
Happy Birthday -  Sue Wilson
Music Note - Tonic
Circles - Spellbinders
Washi Tape

Back soon with my Time For Tea card.

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...