Saturday 11 November 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Babies

I didn't have any baby cards to make when I set out to make my DT card for this challenge, so I decided I'd go for Baby's First Christmas rather than a Congratulations card.  And then, wouldn't you know it.... my friend asked me to make a baby boy card! So rather than choose one I decided to share both.




Pip and Presents - Sugar Nellie
Copics
Letters - Memory Box
Christmas - Sweet Poppy
Stocking - Memory Box
Fireplace - Sweet Poppy
Dry Stone Wall Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion


 Out of the Tub - Mo Manning
Copics
Stitched Circles - Creative Expressions
Bubbles Embossing Folder - Creative Expressions
Dewdrops

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



4 comments:

Chris said...

Not one but two baby cards! Both of them are lovely designs, really love that sweet image on the second one!
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Susan, you have created two adorable cards! Sweet!!!

Cara said...

Two great cards. I love how you used the brickwork embossing folder on the first card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous!! I love that cutie in his gingham onesie, that is such a darling image and I love that fab diecut scene you created. Super cute second card too. Love the colouring on that!! Truly gorgeous cards, both of them! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...