Monday 13 November 2017

A Load of Balls

Morning.

Today's cards is one I made for the Boss! I found the idea on Pinterest - although as far as I remember there was no sentiment about birthdays being a load of balls.... 

I embossed some card using Swiss Dots and then cut circles. Made the pot and printed a golf score card. An old Quickutz Golf Tee die came to my rescue for the front of the card just to have something to go with the sentiment.



Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Golf Tee - Quickutz
Lattice Embossing Folder
Circle Nestabilities
Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Susan
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOL, hehe, you really do come up with the best ideas Susan! I love this and bet your boss did too! So clever hun and so cool. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cara said...

Love the sentiment!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...