Thursday 17 November 2016

Move Along. Nothing to See.

Morning.

Here we are, nearly at the end of November. Well, we're over halfway through, it's a hop, skip and a jump to Christmas and not a Christmas card has been made or a Christmas present bought. I'm feeling I should maybe do something about that. Soon. Maybe.

But only after a lie down in a darkened room. Yep. It's *that* colour. This is the birthday card I made for my friend's daughter back in August.  Enough said really.




Jasmine Music, Sentiments - LotV
Copics
Music Embossing Folder
Music Notes/Headphones - Spellbinders
Circle Nestabilites - Spellbinders
Music Scale - Memory Box
Numbers - Memory Box

Thanks for dropping by today.



No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...