Wednesday 16 November 2016

Fab N Funky Challenge

Morning.

It's time for another challenge at Fab N Funky.

This time you can have your pick of themes...

Digi Girls
or
Use a Hat

So I actually have two cards to share, both of which have hats!!

The first is a girl and a hat. It's a card I made for one of my colleagues for her birthday back in May.  I won't go in to the story of the card. I'm sure you can work it out....


Builder - Tiddly Inks
Copics
Brick Wall Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Washi Tape

The second card is also a work card and it was for a guy I have to chase every week to send me his timesheet.... 


Oliver and Sentiment - LotV
Copics
Arrows - Crafty Sentiments

We're sponsored this week by Julia Spiri.

 Thanks for dropping by today. Drop by the Fab n Funky blog to see what the rest of Team Funky have been up to.



3 comments:

Chris said...

These are both brilliant Susan! Lovely designs and great fun! Love the 'subtle' hint contained in the second one...very clever!
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Wow..these are fabulous cards Susan. Great images and I'm sure your colleagues loved them. Pat K x

Lorraine said...

Two brilliant cards Susan. Love the stamps and designs
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...