Sunday 14 February 2016

Regrets? Nah....

Morning.

Well, there is one regret. This card. My friends mum asked me to make a wedding regret card last year so I went for cream and a simple card using some embossing and die cutting and that's about it!  I just used the Scor-pal to get an embossed border round the card. I like this technique and may use it again soon now that I've been reminded of it!!



 Embellishments
Flowers
Pearls

Dies
Vixen Alphabet - Quickutz

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card, very classy
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Susan, this is a gorgeous card. I love your pretty CAS card design - such a beautiful combination of cream colours and elements.
Sue...xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...