Wednesday 10 February 2016

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Snowflakes

Our lovely Cass-ette Gail is offering a prize this month.

I think a few weeks ago I said I'd use Valerie from the Mo Manning set for another card - this is the only one I hadn't used and I wanted to try and get her on a card as soon as I could! I absolutely love this one and I'm thinking of putting her in a frame as I'm reluctant to part with her. 


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Valerie in Winter Set - Mo Manning

Colouring Medium
Copics
WoS

Paper

  Embellishments 
Pearls

 Dies
Frostyville Border - Memory Box
Snowflake Word - Tim Holtz for Sizzix
 Snowflakes - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the colours you've used x

Gail said...

This is one of the cutest Mo Manning images and I adore how you paper pieced this. It's just wonderful! Love the colors, love the papers, love the layout and your snowflakes are great. Fabulous card! Hugs, Gail

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh yay! You've used Valerie again. Man I love this set. You made me spend money you know. I so had to buy this set after seeing your first card with her. Now I just have to colour her up! Love this one fab snowy border die, awesome paper piecing and love the sentiment die too. Hugs, Wends x

Tracey T said...

I'm quite fond of my Valerie images, too but I don't think I've ever paper-pieced her... will have to put that on the to-do list. This looks lovely - the colours and layout are fab. xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...