Monday 1 April 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all. 

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

Tag You're It

So creations that either contain tags or are tags this week please!

Our sponsors this week are Eureka Stamps and The Stamping Chef both of whom were kind enough to give the DT some images to play with.

I have used a TSC image for my card, she's called McKenzie. After I'd picked her I wasn't so sure but now I really like her - I've kept her quite simple for this card. The card, you'll note is a belated birthday card! It didn't start out to be that but as I started making it I remembered I had forgotten a friend's birthday. My oldest friend too (hangs head).


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday

Stamps
McKenzie - The Stamping Chef
Sentiment - Waltzing Mouse Stamps

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

Cardstock
Bashful Blue - Stampin Up

Paper
from stash

  Embellishments 
Pearls
Ribbon

 Tools 
Label Die - Go Kreate
Flower Punches

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to - tag you're it!

 Susan 
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a very beautifull and such a pretty card sue hugs sassyxxxx

Sandra said...

Beautiful creation. xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the pretty image, beautiful colours and fab layout
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. The image looks fab and I love the colours.
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...