Saturday 1 December 2012

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all. It's December! And you know what that means.... yes, I have even less time left to make Christmas cards ;)

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this week our theme is 

Ribbons and Snowflakes

We're sponsored this week by Crafty Ribbons and The Stamp Fairy who gave the DT some images to play with. And the lovely Joanna Sheen is our monthly sponsor and offering a £10 voucher to the monthly winner.

Can I just say, lovely though the image is I am sick of snowmen....


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Oldie But A Goodie - Let It Snow (papers were a freebie from a magazine aeons ago)
Paper Make Up Stamps - Christmas
2 Sisters - Christmas Sparkle
The Crafty Pad - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Divas By Design - Glitter and Sparkle
Fussy and Fancy - I Love Christmas
Crafts For Eternity - I Love Christmas
My Time to Craft - Snowmen
Stamps 
Stamp Fairy
Grungy Christmas Sentiment - LOTV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics/Promarkers

 Cardstock
Pool Party, Stampin Up
Red from stash

Paper 
Bo Bunny

Embellishments 
Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Stampin Up
Snowflake Charm, from stash

 I will be back later for my One Stop Craft Challenge card.

Susan 
xxx

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Susan I love your card the image and layout are gorgeous. I love the twine and the little charm. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful....love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

this is fabulous Susan. I love the image and gorgeous papers. I like the way you have added the charm and twine too.

Sue

rachel said...

cute snowmen - a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad and good luck xx

Wishcraft said...

Cute snowmen (even though you are sick of them lol...) and love the papers you've used - gorgeous colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faye said...

Fab layout. Love the twine detail. X

Jenny said...

I love this image too Susan and also that twine and charm look fabulous! hugs x

Anonymous said...

cute card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge x

Guylaine Seyer said...

oh this is cute!! lovely little snowmans!!
thanks for playing with us at Craft 4 Eternity

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh these are such sweet snowmen!! Really love the colors and fun layout too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous! Love the image and layout. Funny thing, all my latest cards have been snowmen too, starting to get fed up of them myself! Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...