Monday 24 December 2012

Oh Look, It's Them Again!

I have to say of all the digi images that I've bought I've used this one from Tiddly Inks more than any other. And yet, I'm not as fed up with them as I am with snowmen ;)

This is card I was asked to make for some folks who were celebrating their 21st Wedding Anniversary. I decided to give the lady a purple dress this time and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.




Stamps 
You and Me Baby - Tiddly Inks

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper
From Stash

Embellishments 
Flowers and Pearls from stash

 Tools 
Labels 8 Nesties
Decorative Labels 8 Nesties
Cuttlebug

 Thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to brave the shops one last time before we start checking Santa's progress on the Norad map from lunchtime and then we've got the Family Service at 7pm in the church. And possibly, if I'm still awake the Watchnight service too.

Hugs. Susan xxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Susan. I love that romantic image and the colours are gorgeous.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day and I wish you a Merry Christmas

Sue

Wishcraft said...

It's a gorgeous image and I love the purples. Hope you have a very happy Christmas hun :o) Big hugs, Lisa x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and the beautiful colours.
Have a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...