Friday 16 November 2012

Totally Papercrafts Challenge

It's Friday!! Woohoo. And you know what that means don't you?! Yip. It's time for a new challenge at Totally Papercrafts.

This week our lovely Lisa has picked the theme and she wants to see 

Clean and Simple - Black and White

Your card or project should have a Clean and Simple (CAS) design. The colour scheme should be primarily black and white but an accent colour(in your image or an embellishment) is fine.

We're sponsored this week by Meljen's Designs.

And here is my card. Haven't used this image for ages.... well, at least a week. But this is the first time I've used it for a wedding card! My friend asked me to make a card for her cousin's wedding so I decided to go for a kind of CAS look. (this is about as CAS as I can do!)


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Card Mania - Embossing

Stamps 
You and Me - Tiddly Inks

Colouring Medium 
Copics/Promarkers

Cardstock
Diamond White, The Papeterie

Embellishments 
Ribbon and gem from stash

Tools 
Oval Nestie, Fancy Tag Nestie, D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, 6x6 Corner Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug

Remember to pop over to Totally Papercrafts to see the rest of the inspiration the DT have left. 

 Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your Friday!

Hugs. Susan xxx

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Susan I love the image and the embossing is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Love your card, fab design,image and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Susan,gorgeous card!Thank you for joining at Card Mania!Iva

Laine said...

Stunning and beautiful Susan.
Laine
X

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Susan. I love the romantic image, your beautiful colouring and wonderful embossed layers of pure white

Sue

carol said...

your card s Beautiful, love the embossing, x carol

Kim said...

stunning CAS card Susan, love the effect
Kim x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Susan, I adore it and I am sure the bride and groom will too. Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Susan, love the image and fabulous colouring.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and all the embossing look fab.
Lorraine x

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the embossed corners.
Nikki x

Gail said...

Such a pretty card! I love all the embossing on it and you colored the images wonderfully. --Gail

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this image, and your colouring is just WOW!! :)

Stunning card hun, love the embossing and beautiful dies!

hugs

xxalisonxx

goldie said...

You did a good job Susan!Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!Good luck in the draw!

Lisa T said...

This is gorgeous! I just saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 this morning and your card reminded me a bit of Edward and Bella. :) Have a terrific weekend!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, I love the embossing, such an elegant card and fab image.
Hugs Sue W.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...